Request for proposal (RfP) – Mid-Term Review Consultant
IUCN Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia is looking to engage an external, independent and qualified expert to submit a Proposal for the individual consultancy of Mid-Term Review Consultant in Serbia of the project “ADAPT: Nature-based Solutions for Resilient Societies in the Western Balkans”.
Photo: © Unsplash / Isidora Garcevic
This Mid-Term Review (MTR) responds to both donor requirements and IUCN’s own Internal Monitoring and Evaluation Policy that call for conducting an independent review for the purpose of learning and reflecting on the ADAPT project management and early results. It is expected that the findings and recommendations of the MTR will help to identify any needed corrective actions in the project’s approach and activities.
The MTR will inform the Donor - Sida and IUCN, implementing partners and other stakeholders about the project effectiveness in achieving expected project objectives and outputs. In particular, the MTR is expected to allow:
- Determine progress being made toward the achievement of outcomes in all its three key intervention areas;
- Highlight achievements and lessons learned derived from the ADAPT design, implementation, and management so far – including in terms of design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of the two pilot projects;
- Guide the identification of any issues requiring decisions and remedial actions, suggesting any mid-course corrections and/or adjustments to the ADAPT strategy, approach management and activities as necessary;
- Identify any lessons learnt so far to inform the design of NbS focused projects with similar scope and for the scaling up of NbS interventions.
The ADAPT: Nature-based Solutions for Resilient Societies in the Western Balkans is a 3-year long initiative that aims to increase ecosystem and community resilience to climate change and environmental degradation in the Western Balkans. This regional umbrella initiative includes activities in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia. The project is funded by Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and implemented by IUCN. The grant contract value is up to EUR 2.48 million.
Issue Date: 26 April 2021
Closing Date and Time (extended): 9 June 2021, 23:59 CET
A detailed Request for Proposal, including a description of the scope of work and specific tasks can be found here:
- Request for Proposals (RfP): Mid-Term Review Consultancy
The Call for Applications for RfP and supporting documents can be also found in the downloads section of this news.
UPDATE: Contract awarded to ÖIR GmbH on 12 July 2021.