Consultancy services (Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia), project ADAPT: Nature-based solutions for resilient societies in the Western Balkans
IUCN ECARO is seeking to contract qualified and experienced candidates (Nature-based solutions field experts) in Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to:
- Compile information on existing initiatives, projects, activities, organisations and key experts currently applying Nature-based solutions and prepare best practice cases, in/or involving the country in question;
- Prepare background information for a national scoping study;
- Liaise with local authorities and stakeholders;
- Prepare a list of national and local communication channels and participate in a one-day consultation workshop on the project communications strategy; and
- Organise field visits, consultations, events and prepare meeting reports.
ADAPT: Nature-based Solutions for resilient societies in the Western Balkans is a project funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and implemented by IUCN. It aims to increase ecosystem and community resilience to climate change and environmental degradation in the Western Balkans. This regional umbrella initiative works with the six Western Balkan economies, regional and local partners.
Issue date: 4 March 2020
Closing date and time: 5 April 2020, 23:59 CET
A detailed Request for proposals including a description of the scope of work and specific tasks can be found here:
- Request for Proposals (RfP): Nature-based solutions field expert in Albania
- Request for Proposals (RfP): Nature-based solutions field expert in North Macedonia
- Request for Proposals (RfP): Nature-based solutions field expert in Serbia