Key topics at CEC's annual Steering Committee Meeting included biodiversity messages, the next IUCN Congress and knowledge management. CEC welcomed 32 participants to Aviemore, Scotland, 14 to 16 April 2010.
- Executive Summary and discussion highlights
- Plan for the IUCN World Conservation Congress 2010
- Contribute to the International Year of Biodiversity
- Enhance knowledge management and CEC's web presence
- Increase CEC membership: Next steps by Specialty Groups and by Regional Groups to engage members
- Collaborate with other commissions and programmes