Seeking information about synthetic biology? Here you will find reports, peer-reviewed scientific papers and relevant publications about synthetic biology.
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2015). Synthetic biology, Montreal, Technical Series No. 82, 118 pages.
- IUCN SSC (2016). IUCN SSC Guiding principles on Creating Proxies of Extinct Species for Conservation Benefit. Version 1.0. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN Species Survival Commission
Latest decisions adopted by the Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Decision XIII/17 - Synthetic Biology
- Decision XIII/16 - Digital sequence information on genetic resources
- Decision 2/14 of the Nagoya Protocol - Digital sequence information on genetic resources
This list will be continously updated so stay tuned!
For all other questions, contact us