We strongly encourage protected area professionals and leaders of all age groups, areas of specialization and world regions interested in contributing to protected areas conservation by committing to the aims of WCPA to apply for Membership.
To be inscribed as members of WCPA, interested individuals must:
- Complete an online questionnaire, in which they specify their interests and expected time commitment. See above right for the link.
- Upload a letter of recommendation (not compulsory) and a CV in PDF format during the application process.
- IUCN will send the completed application and CV to the relevant Regional Vice Chair.
- The WCPA appoints new members if recommended by the Regional Vice Chair.
- Once approved, a confirmation email and further information will be sent to the new member.
If you have any queries about the process, please write us.