Business has a direct and impact on nature, but business must also be part of the solution.
Funded by the Swiss government, SwissBiz4Nature is looking for business champions to join a coalition of business leaders committed to taking action for nature and serving as a model for other companies to do the same.
More specifically, SwissBiz4Nature is:
- A project led by business leaders with the support of a Steering Committee;
- A platform involving other relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinated by IUCN in collaboration with its regional offices;
- A coalition of like-minded, dedicated companies with operations in Switzerland.
Integrating nature in your company is a strategic decision.
- Underestimating the impacts of biodiversity loss and climate change could undermine long-term business viability.
- Knowing your ecosystem dependencies increases your opportunities to reduce operational costs.
- Keeping pace with the latest nature-based solutions means your company could be ahead on regulatory evolutions.
- Embracing opportunities to address the benefits of nature could enhance your future financing and shareholder value.
How can SwissBiz4Nature help your company?
By joining the coalition, business leaders can help drive greater efficiencies and benefits within their own companies, such as:
- Strengthening their climate actions.
- Developing sustainable products and services.
- Preparing for future regulatory and legal requirements.
- Enhancing your image with future customers.
- Anticipating sustainable challenges by working on Sustainability 3.0.
- Learning how peers are tackling environmental risks and opportunities.
For more information, contact:
Olivier Schär, Programme Officer, Business and Biodiversity Programme
Tel: +41 22 999 0263; or Email: [email protected]