The IUCN Conservation Centre: a unique setting for your meetings
Ideally located half-way between Geneva and Lausanne the IUCN Conservation Centre is open from 8h00 to 17h00 and offers fully equipped meeting rooms in a state-of-the-art “green” building.
Should the Conservation Centre need to be opened outside normal hours, the presence of a receptionist is obligatory and technical staff could be assigned by IUCN and billed accordingly. Find more information and details in our Price List and Brochure.
⇒ NOTE: due to the current situation related to COVID-19, we are not able to maintain the seating capacity according to the different set-ups offered in the meeting rooms.
For more information, please contact us at meeting.Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Book your meeting room
- Read our brochure and the price list
- Fill in the reservation form
- Order any additional catering directly with Eldora
If you need more information about Eldora and the catering options please check the following website: http://iucn.eldora.ch/en/accueil.html
See photos of the rooms here: Meeting Rooms
- Location: in Gland, halfway between Lausanne and Geneva, 30 minutes from Geneva airport.
- Rooms: from 15 to 200 square meters, 800 square meters of meeting room.
- Capacity: up to 200 people.
- Facilities: Video conferencing, high-speed Internet access, 4K laser projector.
- Cafeteria and wooden deck terrace of 500 square meters.
Our General Services Unit’s team is at your disposal to advise on possible room settings and will assist you in optimizing the space and quality of your events.
Contact meeting for any additional information.
Note: Rental is not possible on weekends and public holidays. Smoking is not allowed in the building.
IUCN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse any booking request made by any organisation which activities, discussions or behaviour would not be consistent with IUCN’s mission and objectives.