IUCN Academy professional certificate on finance for nature – 2nd edition
Are you interested in exploring how finance can support a nature-positive future? Join this course to Identify how the Nature-Finance Nexus is relevant to your organisation and develop a personal project to kick start change towards a nature-positive future.
Photo: Dương Trí on Unsplash
IUCN Academy introduces the Second Edition of the Professional Certificate on Finance for Nature, designed to provide professionals from all backgrounds and sectors, with research-informed and practice-infused skills required to navigate the broad spectrum of the finance-nature ecosystem.
Under the guidance of Professor Jorge E. Viñuales, the Harold Samuel Chair of Law and Environmental Policy at the University of Cambridge, UK, this course is designed to deepen your comprehension of the identification and regulation of financial risks linked to nature. Furthermore, it provides you with tools to scrutinize data that is rooted in scientific principles and informed by practical considerations at the convergence of finance and nature. Acquaint yourself with governance frameworks influencing finance and nature conservation, and develop a thorough understanding of the multidisciplinary and multisectoral aspects of the nature-finance nexus.
- IUCN Commission members: 33% discount on the non-profit rate.
- Young Commission members (under 35): 50% discount on the non-profit rate.
- IUCN Members organisations: up to 75% discount depending on category of membership as detailed here.
- Non-Profit Organisations: 1’450 CHF
- For-Profit Organisations: 1’950 CHF
- A number of partial scholarships are available for nationals from developing countries and LDCs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Duration: 5 weeks
Course includes: 4 modules, group work and individual projects
Register for this course at the IUCN Academy
Join this course to identify how the Nature-Finance Nexus is relevant to your organisation, and develop a personal project (a policy, product, or a campaign) to kick start change towards a nature-positive future.