The 6th World Environmental Education Congress is being held from 19 to 23 July 2011 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland.
The 6th World Environmental Education Congress is the must-attend event for anyone involved in the international environmental education field.
The 6th WEEC will focus on addressing topical issues for this industry via the following themes:
- Pedagogies for the planet
- Weaving environmental wisdom
- Environmental education research and policy in action
- Small footprints
- Living ‘cool’ for a sustainable world
- Collaborating for change
- The future is in our hands
- Learning together out there
- Showcasing environmental education in Australia and the Asia-Pacific