The September 2011 edition of the European Newsletter is now available. To find our more about IUCN European Conservation Forum click here.
This edition of the European Newsletter contains the following articles:
- Editorial: Hans Friederich
- European Conservation Forum:
- IUCN in Europe flicks the switch
- From Bonn to Jeju
- Voices from the Forum
- European biodiversity: where we are and where to go
- An environmental democracy: the Regional Conservation Forum
- European Parliament Update: Calling for a bottom-up approach towards a global forest governance
- Latest from Europe:
- Russia may lose the EU timber market
- A new trademark for European agrobiodiversity
- Coming up: Mainstreaming biodiversity into development cooperation
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.