Our Restoration Knowledge Products
We are assembling and developing knowledge packages to improve understanding of restoration science and to support decision-making on restoration by policy-makers, practitioners, farmers and landowners.
Click below to explore each of our recent knowledge products. Each are based on real experiences and on-going projects around the world.
- Forest Restoration in Beijing's Miyun Watershed.
- An Economic Framework for Making Landscape Restoration Decisions.
- Promoting Private Investment in Rwandan Forest Landscape Restoration.
- Mapping Forest Health - And Assessing Restoration Need - in Ghana's Forest Reserves.
- Synergies Between Climate Mitigation and Adaptation in Forest Landscape Restoration.
- A Case Study Series on Gender and Restoration.
- Assessing Rwanda's Restoration Opportunity.