Garrison Institute Summer 2011 Newsletter
04 September 2011 | News story
News from an IUCN member organization with links to CEC. In this issue, "Contemplation and Education."
Summer 2011 e-Newsletter
In this issue...
- Contemplation as a Force for Social Change: offering gateways to the personal and social change benefits of contemplation
- Contemplation and Education: building the emerging field of contemplative teaching and learning
- Climate, Mind and Behavior: a growing learning network connecting science and policy for practical behavioral approaches to climate change
- Wellness Project: serving professionals who work with people who have experienced trauma, loss or dislocation
- Rebirth and Resilience: A 9/11 Observance