Arborvitae covers the most important issues currently affecting how forest resources are used and governed.
Arborvitae cubre los temas más importantes que actualmente inciden en cómo se utilizan y gobiernan los recursos forestales.
Arborvitae étudie les sujets les plus importants en matière d’utilisation et de gestion des ressources forestières.
- Whose forest is it anyway?
- Livelihoods and forests: Customary ownership of protected areas in PNG
- Feature: Forest ownership shifts and their implications for conservation
- Forest ownership: Legal and institutional issues. Forest sector decentralization, forest tenure law and India’s Unclassed State Forests
30 Sep 2004 | Downloads - publication
- Facing change: A warming story
- Protected areas: The effects of climate change on forest protected areas
- Livelihoods and forests: Fighting climate change: two projects taking action
- Climate change and forests Feature: Reviewing the rules for afforestation and reforestation activities under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol
- Guest Feature: PROFOR
31 May 2004 | Downloads - publication
- The Challenge of Governance
- Feature: Improving forest governance
- Livelihoods and Forests: Community-based fire management in Pakistan
- Guest Feature: The Tropical Forest Trust
31 Dec 2003 | Downloads - publication
- The future of protection
- Focus: Protected Areas
- Livelihoods and Forests: Recognising community-based conservation
30 Sep 2003 | Downloads - publication
- What makes partnerships work?
- Focus - Partnerships for conservation:
Partners in Forest Management (by Margaret Rainey/WWF).
Partners in Restoration (by Stephanie Mansourian/WWF).
Progress through Partnerships – World Bank/WWF Alliance (by Mark Hurley/WWF-US)
- A Global Partnership: Partnerships for peace (by Bihini won wa Musiti/IUCN), International Environmental Agreements (by Alvaro Luna/IUCN)
31 May 2003 | Downloads - publication
- "When failure is not tolerated, learning will never take place"
- Livelihoods and Forests - Poverty reduction strategies: capturing the potential Focus - Learning through experience in forest conservation
31 Dec 2002 | Downloads - publication
- Celebrating mountains
- Feature- Mountain forests and conservation
- Livelihoods and Forests - Sustainable water supplies in Guatemala
31 Aug 2002 | Downloads - publication
- Sustaining livelihoods?
- Feature - Forests and Poverty
31 Mar 2002 | Downloads - publication
- Communities in flames
- Feature: Community Based Fire Management
- Feature: Rights, trees and tenure in Eastern and Southern Africa
- Certification: What are the benefits of certification?
28 Oct 2001 | Downloads - publication
- Protection proof?
- Feature: Forest Innovations
- Feature: Radioactivity and forests in Russia
- Feature: Indigenous/Traditional Peoples and Protected Areas
28 May 2001 | Downloads - publication