CEC Commission Members' Meeting
16 August 2012 | News story
Meet our candidates for Chair, discuss the new programme, celebrate awards, and share experiences with CEC members from every region. Follow us on Twitter #Forum0889.
Dear CEC Members,
We are looking forward to seeing you at the CEC Members' Meeting:
- Thursday September 6th
- 9:30 am to 2:00 pm (09:30 to 14:00)
- ICC Knowledge Café Room 102
At the CEC Members' Meeting we invite you to:
- Participate in a Market Place activity to run about 90 minutes during the meeting. You are invited to design your own activity. Many members will display materials and share their professional experiences. Please come with an idea of a conversation you might like to host, co-host, or attend.
- Plan actions for next CEC programme: Propose ideas for action, inspiration or other programme elements. The group will discuss how best to support the next four-year CEC programme.
- Discuss professional practice/ issues/learning that you would like to explore with your peers.
- Display and discuss a poster or present your work, sharing activities at the local, national, regional and global levels.
- Review the CEC Programme 2013-2016 in English, Spanish and French.
- Tweet about your experience #Forum0889.
WIth best regards,
Cecilia Nizzola-Tabja, CEC Membership Liaison Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
See the session on the Congress website >>